I love denim skirts but I don’t wear them much! Why is that? Well, I don’t know :)) I have a few vintage ones and a few mini denim skirts that I could only wear in the summer.
So I taught about wearing the denim skirts much more in the future since they can both make a casual outfit looking great and a stylish one quirky.
Even tough a lot of people wear denim (I think it’s one of the most used materials in the world, taking in count the fashion industry), I don’t always find the outfits powerful or ingenious, it looks like if you wear every day you get into a routine and you end-up in wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, adding one more “soldier” to the “denim” army.
What about some ideas to style the denim skirt in another way:
- Denim on denim is big this season- so pair your skirt with a denim shirt
- The style is throw on and go so just add a white t-shirt and a pair of sneakers and you’re set.
- Uplift your look with with a statement necklace or a bandanna
- Add fringes and make it cowboy casual
- A denim skirt is the perfect piece to go along with the current 70’s trend so put up a retro style in a denim mini and leather accesories
- Pair a flouncy buttoned number with a pastel-hued print blouse
- A high-waist denim pencil skirt can be dressed up with a silk blouse and sandals.
- A longer midi can do great with a message T-shirt and a pair of boots
- Try a grunge look with a leather jacket and a distressed skirt
- Layer it, add a sweater, a jacket or a coat (or both 😛 ) over
There’s also a so named Denim Day and even if it has nothing to do with this post, please check it out and try to be inform of what’ happening to women in nowadays society!
And my outfit 🙂
Vintage Skirt, Vintage Long blouse, No name T-shirt,H&M necklace and boots