Like I do 😀
You might know from this previous post, lately I like greens in interior spaces! But I have a hard time to keep them alive you know! My most green and beloved flower is the ivy. It seems like it doesn’t matter how I treat it, it will flourish and flourish!
Buttt, this isn’t also happening with my succulents! Which are my favorites plant by the way! I think my problem is over-watering..so I’ve searched online some tips on how not to kill the succulents!
- Don’t over-water :)))), I know, hilarious right?
- Keep them in direct sun-light
- The green ones adapt better in interior spaces (succulents can be also gray, reddish, etc)
- Used drained pots( This is valid for all plants)
- Air circulation is important!
- Use plant juice if needed
- Observe them every day- you’ll notice their needs that way (more water, less sun, etc.)
I hope this info helps you and of course me too! If you have any more tips please share them!
I also made some pics as a Gardner on the balcony where the flowers never survived 😛
Vintage linen dress from SeleneFashion, Hat and sneakers from HM