I’ve been in Nuremberg for a few times already and now I had more time to visit the town so I made a few photos that I want to share.
First of all I love this city, it’s a small and old city from Germany with an amazing old architecture. So here are some tips to what to visit if you get there:
- The Toy Museum- my personal favorite- I already visited it two times
- Albert Durer’s house- where you can take part to guided tours from “women” dressed from that period
- The Way of the human rights
- Nuremberg Castle
- Documentation Centre Nazi Party Rally Grounds
- Johannis Church Cemetery
- Neues Museum Nürnberg
- Nuremberg Christmas Market- if you go there in winter you’ll be amazed of the toys and Christmas decorations
- All the bridges
I have been to some of these museums but not to all of them. What I like about the town is that it’s on a hill and you always discover new perspectives. It has everything an old burg should. Amazing houses on the riverside, beautiful bridges, a castle on the top of the hill and in the winter the Christmas market full of toys.
The pics are all made with my phone- and they’re all from this trip.
Here are the pics 🙂