Sooo, prepare for another cool DIY project because yes, there is one over here!
I had this tiny little fellow that we’ll call from now on the porcelain doll?! or the Man. 😛 This was actually a little freebie you get in certain exhibitions or fairs from big companies. They usually give you different small products (mostly pens :)) ) with the company name written on it. The Man had a green company name that I fiercely removed with nail-polish remover. And also usually those tiny things get thrown away after because you can’t easily fit something like that into your home decor. But since I am on a pledge to recycle as much as I can, I don’t throw anything away!
So, I had the idea to transform the Man into a cooler Dude! How I did it?
You can see it here!
You will need:
- Happy plant (with easy removable roots)
- Vintage chinaware with a hole
- Flower earth
- Wood stick
Below you’ll find instructions!
- So, prepare the chinaware, wash it thoroughly
- Take a little piece of your mother-plant but make sure it has roots
- Get the chinaware 3/4 fulled with plant earth
- Put in the plant
- Add more earth and damp it
That’s it! Hope you’ll enjoy it!