It looks like hot summer nights are everywhere! Even in your holidays, unless you’ve chosen to spend yours in an icy region of the Earth!
So here are some tricks on how to keep cool on hot summer nights in case you don’t have AC:
1. Choose cotton for you bed-sheets.
2. Stick the sheets in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes before bed (in a plastic sheet of course!)
3. Create a bed friendly ice-pack with a frozen “hot water-bottle”
4.Put a fan in front of your window and let the air circulate
5. Damp a sheet or towel in cool water and using it as a blanket
6. Use a short cotton pair of pajamas
7. Put ice in a can in front of a fan, the fan will blow the cold air towards you
8. Close the blinds during daytime and open them at night to let the air circulate
9. Turn off all the heat-sources!
10. To chill out super-fast, apply ice packs or cold compresses to pulse points
11. Drink a glass of water before bed.
12. Fill a spray bottle with water and keep it in the refrigerator for a quick refreshing spray
13. Wipe your face, hands, and feet with a damp cloth.
Let me know how this is going for you guys! I wanna try the ice- fan right away!
And the pics from a hot summer evening in the port of Limenas, Thassos!
I a wearing:
Vintage crop-top, Vintage marine skirt, H&M sandals, Reserved Jewelry