How about layering in fashion?
I usually layer a crop top sweater over a dress, especially when the weather is about to change! And the day I made the photos was pretty cold but it seemed the sun was trying to come back and regain his Kingdom of Summer.
And it did, now it seems that we’re in a desert, 35 degrees Celsius , all over again in Bucharest!
So what was I doing in this lovely afternoon? I went into afternoon in the city with my lovely cousin Alexia who will be 15 two days from now! She made my pictures, so thanks a lotttt! :*
The crop tops over dresses are pretty not so usual as I taught, and I think the reason is that the whole look becomes more sporty than elegant. Since I do’t always thrive to be elegant and I have a more sporty style (wearing sneakers and flat sandals a lot this summer), I see the crop sweater as a good addition to an outfit.
How can you layer the crop sweater ?
- Over a dress. Make sure the dress is a body-con or a big large dress similar to a ball gown
- Over a white shirt, with jeans, perfect for the cold weather
- Over a body with a voluminous mini skirt
- Over a short collar dress, to achieve a preppy look
- A slouchy crop sweater will go amazing over a long boho dress
And here’s how I wore it!
I am wearing: Vintage H&M dress, H&M crop sweater, Puma pink sneakers