I’ve previously gave some tips on how to make your style military but I still think the best choice is the military jacket. This fall the military jacket is back in business as he trends show us!
So what are those detail that make a jacket a military one:
- The color: Khaki is the color you’re searching for, although the black and dark blue is also a good choice
- The pattern: Camouflage- but take good care with it, there’s just a thin line between looking great and being just too much of it
- The pair: looking for delicate: you need feminine pieces, casual: just a white tee and a pair of boyfriend jeans, sexy: a little black dress and the assorted jewelry
- Mix it: fabric and textures is what you need: the jacket might be cotton or wool so pair it with silk, chiffon or merino wool, it will make it stand out
- Layer it: especially in the cold seasons!
- Detail it: be aware of the details: epaulets, the timber round buttons, crosses, etc
And here’s a office military outfit 😀