Since it was Easter a few days ago I had the mission to prepare the decoration for the Easter table at my parents house! Of course I needed something with a big impact and with minimum investment, practically no money involved whatsoever!
Yes, I had some experience with this type of table decor since I had to do it for a few years now with the same budget :)) wich is zero.
Si I started searching what we had home and this is what I found:
- eggs- because Easter and stuff :))
- flowers- because it’s spring so there are a few flowers that bloomed – In my case lilac
- baby’s breath- wich don’t count as flowers for me because you can’t find them growing in the wild. Myself I found them in a bouquet my mother had as a gift.
- permanent marker with a fine tip (a non toxic one )
- glue (one that’s a little stronger and not toxic)
- copper wire or a really thin wire
- a piece of mealmine edge- I used it to make some quick egg holders since we don’t have any
I hope you liked it!