Of course each and every one of you will choose the “proper” way to wear it: a simple dress with a pair of nice shoes that go just amazing together. But let’s face it, everybody does it and once you’ve worn the dress in a few occasions you feel the need to give it a new turnover that will get both you and it out of anonymity.
So here are a few ideas on how to make your dress, not look like a dress anymore:
- Wear it over a pair of pants
- Wear it with a skirt over- this can be tricky but it’s not impossible
- Cover it in layers- in cold weather a big over sized sweater on top of it might be a great idea
- Get a shirt or T-shirt underneath it- a 90s style tip that came back this season
- Wear over a skirt- pencil skirts are the best in this combo
And here are the pics, I wear a red dress over a pair of jeans- a nice and comfy look for a night out 🙂