After almost two weeks from this amazing event I managed to make a blog-post about my experience at SkirtBike 2015! Well, you know the saying “Better late than never!” 😉
So since time is precious and I’ve noticed that I tend to talk wayyyy to much on the blog (and not only here :))) ) I thought I should try to recap my experience from this year in a few important points.
I want to say special thanks to the organizers that rocked on another year and are spreading the bike trend between women in Romania every single day!
Here it goes:
- Q: What I loved the most at this Bike Fashion Show?
- A: The people I met, the “biking-girls“, the fact that we can relate, we are urban bicycle-riders.
- Q: How was it to be part of the Bike Fashion Show?
- A: Amazing of course! Who wouldn’t love to be pampered? Until I got on the stage….! Well that was the moment when the movie broke 😀
- Q: Preparing for Bike Fashion Show.
- A: Was actually a piece of cake since I didn’t had to do anything!!! :)) We had Natalia Cantir that styled our hair, Seventeen for our make-up, the lovely shoes from Ana Parvu and the lovely outfits from Miniprix! (Ok, I admit it was in my shopaholic mood taking home more than one piece 😉 but heyyyy they’ve lured me in with Lemonde!!! )
- Q: Bike Fashion Show opening “Femei pe Matasari” event.
- A: It was BIG, exciting, unexpected! I loved to “walk” the magenta bike from “La Vita e Vello” on the stage, the problem was I needed to turn without it! I was like going in a war without the shield! Or the sword as a matter of fact!
- Q: Backstage Bike Fashion Show.
- A: The feeling was of “belonging”! The bike-girls were all around, we were cheering for one-another, enjoying the moments as if we were kids at our first bike-ride!
- Q: Special memories from this event.
- A: They would be a few… Prajiturella magenta hair, Sabina’s curly Marilyn locks, Irina’ s Predator’s headpiece, Ioana’ s legs and stiletto photos and many many others!
- Q: Sunday at SkirtBike
- A: Again pampered with all the goodies and the photos! I was also feeling so happy and excited about the many girls that came! I trust that soon more and more girls will go out on their bicycles in Bucharest!
And a few of the photos from the events below!
photos by Cristian Vlădoaica și Marina Mocanu for SkirtBike feat Seventeen
photos by George David for SkirtBike
A photo from Sunday 😉
And one photo to rule them all! ;P
Bike safe girls!
19 thoughts on “SkirtBike, Bike Fashion Show and “Femei pe Matasari” Urban Festival”
haha “and one photo to rule them all”. Nice!
Seemed to be a great fashion bike show 🙂
Amazing event! Happy for you! And I’m in love with the white dress!!!!!!!! OMG I wanna the same! ))))))))
Anda, you’re amazing! So goregous and stylish, bravo!
Gorgeous of course 😉
Amazing show! Love this white dress!!!
You look so glamorous and gorgeous 🙂
Beautiful experience and photos! You look gorgeous!!
Anda, you are so stylish! Love, love, love your hair crown in the the last pic. It looks like a wonderful event and so much fun!
Not sure I’d be very keen to bike in dress and high heels but cool event 🙂
Cool! Way more style than stupid sport cars, bravo for this initiative, it is time that biking is seen as fashionable 🙂
So I decided to generate a set of images that I get in touch with Arlo’s World” in his honor.
Idiomas: árabe, SimpChinese, Chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, EnglishGB, finlandés,
francés, FrenchCA, alemán, hebreo, húngaro, italiano, nipón, coreano, Marruecos, Noruega,
Polonia, portugueseBR, ruso, español, SpanishInternational, sueco,.
Having learn the feedback below before I tried the level was helpful,
I agree with the feedback made by davidpage keeping to at least one colour match improves your possibilities to get the
chain response going, thereby it in turn causes
the chain reaction wanted to secure a bottle cap.
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results.
If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!
Thanks for finally talking about >SkirtBike, Bike Fashion Show and “Femei pe Matasari”
Urban Festival – Selenar Design <Loved it!
Great information. Lucky me I found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I have book-marked it for later!
What i don’t understood is in fact how you’re now not actually much more
neatly-preferred than you might be right now. You’re
so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in terms of this matter,
made me individually believe it from so many numerous angles.
Its like men and women are not interested except it is one thing to do
with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.
All the time handle it up!