After almost two weeks from this amazing event I managed to make a blog-post about my experience at SkirtBike 2015! Well, you know the saying “Better late than never!” 😉
So since time is precious and I’ve noticed that I tend to talk wayyyy to much on the blog (and not only here :))) ) I thought I should try to recap my experience from this year in a few important points.
I want to say special thanks to the organizers that rocked on another year and are spreading the bike trend between women in Romania every single day!
Here it goes:
- Q: What I loved the most at this Bike Fashion Show?
- A: The people I met, the “biking-girls“, the fact that we can relate, we are urban bicycle-riders.
- Q: How was it to be part of the Bike Fashion Show?
- A: Amazing of course! Who wouldn’t love to be pampered? Until I got on the stage….! Well that was the moment when the movie broke 😀
- Q: Preparing for Bike Fashion Show.
- A: Was actually a piece of cake since I didn’t had to do anything!!! :)) We had Natalia Cantir that styled our hair, Seventeen for our make-up, the lovely shoes from Ana Parvu and the lovely outfits from Miniprix! (Ok, I admit it was in my shopaholic mood taking home more than one piece 😉 but heyyyy they’ve lured me in with Lemonde!!! )
- Q: Bike Fashion Show opening “Femei pe Matasari” event.
- A: It was BIG, exciting, unexpected! I loved to “walk” the magenta bike from “La Vita e Vello” on the stage, the problem was I needed to turn without it! I was like going in a war without the shield! Or the sword as a matter of fact!
- Q: Backstage Bike Fashion Show.
- A: The feeling was of “belonging”! The bike-girls were all around, we were cheering for one-another, enjoying the moments as if we were kids at our first bike-ride!
- Q: Special memories from this event.
- A: They would be a few… Prajiturella magenta hair, Sabina’s curly Marilyn locks, Irina’ s Predator’s headpiece, Ioana’ s legs and stiletto photos and many many others!
- Q: Sunday at SkirtBike
- A: Again pampered with all the goodies and the photos! I was also feeling so happy and excited about the many girls that came! I trust that soon more and more girls will go out on their bicycles in Bucharest!
And a few of the photos from the events below!
photos by Cristian Vlădoaica și Marina Mocanu for SkirtBike feat Seventeen
photos by George David for SkirtBike
A photo from Sunday 😉
And one photo to rule them all! ;P
Bike safe girls!